Sunday, May 25, 2008

happenings - part 3

yesterday...

went out with the bru's...

the usual pack...

me, jason, mark and james... plus sim and norman...

in addition to that, we had jr, joseph and pat...

had dinner at Kitchen... just ate pasta... whcih was amazingly delicious...

i loves me some shitake mushroom...

afterwards, we went to see Indiana Jones : The Kingdom of the Crystal Skulls...

so'ok...

I honestlly didnt have any expectations about the movie...

although, word has been going around that the movie doesnt deliver...

thing is Im a lucas-fanboy... no matter how bad the review is... Ill watch it...

and even after the movie... I still am a fanboy...

I loved the movie.. * history/conspiracy buff here *

though, one thing bothers me...

the last part of the movie...

where the crystal skull was returned...

where the saucer destroys the hidden valley...

that was far-fetched... lucas, speilberg and the writers went haywire on that one...

tsk tsk tsk...

like when lucas went haywire with jar-jar binks in episode 1...

but all in all... the movie was awesome...

first instinct after the movie was... ehrm... hmmm...

well second instinct was - I wish I was online so I could 'read-on' more about the crystal skulls, nazca lines, el-dorado...

* screams geek *

---

after the movie, bru's decided to head on to malate to go to Bed...

ok... I must admit, at first I was hesitant...

because Im just not into the whole bar scene... well not yet...

as I was about to learn from that night.. I proved myself wrong...

so of we went to Sim and Normans place... they changed clothes and off we went to Malate...

around 1:30am... we got there...

one could see the multitude of guys there...

there were alot of cuties, hotties and the rest...

after 20-30 mins after arriving... we got in Bed (thanks to Marks friend)...

got in... reviewed the crowd...

went up a couple of minutes after and freshened up...

it was really really interesting...

I couldnt stop my eyes from wandering from one side of the room to another...

there was just a plethora of guys...

and I dont know if it was just me...

but I caught a couple of guys looking...

hmm... me thinks why theyre looking...

Id like to think that they were looking at me for all the right reasons...

and not just because I was dressed weird, I had two relatively small pimple on my forehead, or because I just didnt look good enough for the place...

fast forward...

some beat-hopping... some walking...

went down near the stage... found our spot and continued to beat-hop a bit more...

while going through the crowd, someone happened to find me amongst the crowd...

it was Joel (blogger)...
hey joel!...

anyway while beat-hopping something weird happened...

now I know it might be common to some of you guys who go to Bed... but this thing doesnt reguarly happen to me...

while beat-hopping... i suddenly felt two set of arms wrap around my waist...

at first I didnt turn around... I was thinking that they might have probably mistaken me for their kasama...

until... this girl, arianne introduced herself... pleasantries were exchanged... the usual, whats your name and stuff...

she then proceeded to introduce the guy (to which I happen to forget his name)... same thing same thing... whats your name, what school do you go to, who you with... blah blah blah...

as all of this was happening... i couldnt believe it...

i really couldnt...

i dont know what to think... was this guy hitting on me... i really dont know...

but that really brought me up...

ego-wise...

makes me think that I do have something to offer...

I am 'marketable' and 'single'...

damn...

* kapal *

no seriously...

so around 4am... we all decided to head-out...

the whole thing was amazing...

now I know what Ive been missing out on...

so I guess from this day on...

whenever the bru's are going out...

Im definitely coming along...

* heres to more gimiks with you guys *

* plus the company was awesome *

* cheers to all *

No comments:

Text

Blogger Tricks

visitor stats

Popular Posts