Sunday, May 25, 2008

happenings - part 2

last Friday evening, as with every Friday evening...

me and some gym friends went out for dinner...

its fun hanging out with those guys eventhough im not yet that close with most of them...

its becoming a habit already...

and it feels nice to be one of them...

god that sounded soooo highschool...

anyway while eating dinner...

i got a text from my ex...

heres what transpired in our exchange of messages (well after some deletions)...

ex : hi gerald. kamusta ka na?

me : hey! kamusta ka rin? ito im doing ok naman kahit papano... kakatapos ko lang mag-workout... dinner ako kasama mga gym friends ko...

ex : ah ganon ba... ito work pa rin. pero lipat na ako sa ibang company by june 15... uwian na ako sa pampangga ngaun... pero pag naka-settle in na ulit... hahanap na lang ako ng place na malapit sa papasukan ko... kamusta na kau bago mo bf?

me : thats good news bryan... at least tuloy tuloy na naman ang work mo... ha? ano ka ba? hanggang ngayon pa 'yon pa rin isip mo... well just so you know, wala po akong bf...

ex : ganon ba... sige ge, text text n lang... matutulog na kasi ako... Nga pala miss na kita.

me : ok. good night bryan.

after texting with him...

I couldnt help but think about how he really is...

and I thought if I still loved him...

I think my heart would tell you that it still has feelings for him (even after what happened between us)...

but my head is me telling differently...

when I told Mark about my ex texting me...

he made 'biro' about me getting back with my ex...

I thought, yeah... possible... but no more...

I dont want to go thru the difficulty our relationship had before...

enough...

Ive started to move on...

and actually, I think Im moving on to where I moved on after Bryan...

* scratches head *

but its funny to think that now it seems how less I think about getting back with my ex...

* thinks of meeting new guys, better than my ex *

* heres to dating *

continued on next post...

No comments:

Text

Blogger Tricks

visitor stats

Popular Posts