Monday, November 19, 2007

So this is how it feels.

Finally, Ive somehow began to "taste" the fruit of my hardwork.

It seems weird actually.

I dont want to assume.

Anyway, it started in the office... it was a compliment I think.

People can hardly believe that I work in our IT Department.

Must be the way I dress...

the way I talk...

if that be the case, then I think Ive checked out another item in my "life-to-do-list".

Also, Ive noticed that strangers / people I come across... they look at me differently...

if you know what I mean.

I guess this is how it feels.

Although, I have been known to make assumptions that benefit my ego...

whatever it may be, Im enjoying it.

I just hope that my assumptions are right.

I dont mean to sound so "egotistic".

But please allow me to be shallow. Just this once (then again, Im always shallow).

Maybe Im not as bad-looking as I thought I am.

Maybe Ive been looking for "validation" in the wrong places.

Everything is changing.

For the good.

Now if only I can shake off a couple of things that Id love to leave in the past.

Then, everything would be ok.

No comments:

Text

Blogger Tricks

visitor stats

Popular Posts