Monday, November 12, 2007

to my beh...

thank you for spending your weekend with me...

i found the moments we had to be one of the best...

and for that..

i want to say (again) that I LOVE YOU SOOOOO MUCH...

but my hearts sentiments cannot go unnoticed...

and so...

for the past couple of days...

ive noticed that you have been texting me about "behaving" myself...

and i dont know why you're finding it so hard to trust me...

admitted, i know i made a mistake before...

but eventhough i fall from time to time...

i TRY so hard to be loyal to you...

i know our situation is difficult...

and i know that you know that...

and maybe that is the reason why you think im out to look for somene else...

to be honest, i want to...

there are times when i feel tired about our situation...

times when you usually blame me for things that i have no idea about...

but you know what... i cant put myself up to do that...

i just cannot picture myself with someone other than you...

baby... mahal kita, you know that...

but please, dont make give me a reason to fall out of love with you...

especially not now...

not when im this vulnerable...

---

and to "you"...

im getting over you...

im trying so hard...

although im having trouble because you make hating you sooo hard...

at times i feel bad by giving you the cold shoulder...

it just seems to be unfair...

you had no hand in why im feeling like this...

well no hand, directly...

but i take it all...

my fault for allowing myself to have "feelings" for you...

tanga na kung tanga...

thats why im doing what im doing now so that i can forget about you...

if ever you get to read this (or your girlfriend gets to read this), i want to say...

sorry for being so cold... its the only way i know how to get over you...

and it hurts me for being like that...

No comments:

Text

Blogger Tricks

visitor stats

Popular Posts