Sunday, November 22, 2009

how things turn outnthat

id like to think that im one of the good guys...

the one whos worth someones time...

i try to be that guy really...

but my heart cant lie...

ive found my soulmate...

but fate has dealt me a different card...

and im dealing with things the way i know how...

just to fill that void...

the emptiness...

i know its a temporary fix...

but i try to get by with what i get...

even if its not what my heart wants...

it saddens me to think...

that ive become what ive hated before...

but i understand why people get into it...

id like to be better than that...

hope it changes soon...

...

...

1 comment:

Boying Opaw said...

"just let me flow. just let me drift on..."

- All In A Day, the Corrs

Text

Blogger Tricks

visitor stats

Popular Posts