Sunday, September 13, 2009

the week that was...

the past few days have been strangely good...

my life is seemingly going to be more colorful from today...

---

my friday was totally amazing...

felt like i was on top of the world...

i hope everything works out...

my saturday was extremely amazing...

from a botched up interview that totally failed...

do i have to reiterate that IM NOT FOR IT... * lols *

to a quick but powerful and effective 1 1/2 hour workout...

to intimate and fun-filled dinner with my barkada...

to which pics will be up very very very very soon...

getting wasted on my first time in bed malate after 3mos...

it wassssssssssss soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo fun...

not to mention the fact...

that...

i met someone...

we'll see where this one goes... =)

all in all....

this week was crazy amazing...

next weekend is marathon week...

have to start training for my new 15k route...

hell yeah!!!

=)

No comments:

Text

Blogger Tricks

visitor stats

Popular Posts