Friday, September 18, 2009

another truth...

so heres the truth...

about me and my behavior lately...

it bothers me that i sort of 'jump' from one seemingly anonymous
guy to another...

i dont sleep with them per se...

i aint promiscuous...

what gets me is that i seem to lose interest in guys i meet quickly...

i should have a 'shirt' that says short-attention-span...

for me, a guy should do alot to keep me interested...

that or the guy has to meet a certain standard to do so...

ok i guess i have to admit...

im high-maintenance...

id like to be treated well...

id like to be chased...

yeah im honest like shit...

so go figure...

when a guy doesnt do that much to keep me interested...

then i know that i dont fit their standard...

it goes both ways...

* sigh *

theres just one guy...

who im interested with...

without him doing anything...

all he needs is to be there...

to be ever present...

any guy has big big shoes to fill...

its hard to make me interested...

but i fall easy...

and when i fall, i fall hard...

...

guess what im trying to say is...

it takes alot to keep me interested...

and having high-standards doesnt really help the matter...

know this, that i fall easy and i fall hard...

* sigh *

brain fart...

1 comment:

Soul Yaoi said...

Thats hard man!

Text

Blogger Tricks

visitor stats

Popular Posts