Saturday, August 22, 2009

tonight...

i know tonight should not bother me...

but it does...

there is a pinch in my heart...

envy flows once again through my veins...

when will i feel that tight hug...

that sweet sincere kiss...

i am not in love with the idea of love...

i may appear like it...

i dont know really...

i just want someone to want me...

someone who i find matches me in all possible ways...

tonight bothers me because out of everyone i know...

i remain single and dateless...

yes it bothers me to be alone...

to feel sooo unwanted...

despite having loads and loads of real friends...

there is that feeling of being alone...

tonight should not bother me at all...

but it does...

it really really does...

* sniff *

No comments:

Text

Blogger Tricks

visitor stats

Popular Posts