Thursday, June 18, 2009

still at it...

Its funny how people perceive that you and me are an item...

For most of them, it comes of as a joke...

For me, it only fuels the hope that someday you and me would be...

Funny how people wonder why you react the way you do when they bring me up to you...

Ive been wondering that myself for such a long long time...

But I gave up figuring you out...

I still catch your glances...

And I guess you catch me with mine...

Its nearly 3 years already...

And we're still at it...

Whatever it is...

We're still at it...

You've been with your significant other...

I've lost mine...

I've dated around, met new people...

And yet, none have progressed into anything romantic...

And I found myself drawn back to you as always...

I can't express in words how I felt on my way home...

That little chit chat was more than enough to make me giddy like a little boy opening a gift...

As the lift opened to the Ground Floor, I asked the obvious, "Going home?"

"Yeah, I'm not feeling well..." You said with that cute expression on your face...

"Swine flu? Hahaha" I jokingly said

"Hahaha... Nope. Feeling a bit feverish. I guess its just me, I don't know really." You answered

"Really now? Can I have a feel?" I asked politely

I took you're not responding as a 'Yes' and I extended my right-hand on your left cheek

"Come on man, that's barely a fever..." I reacted

Reacting back, "Really? Well, maybe I guess its just me... Ehr, you're working out tomorrow the same time, right?"

"Yeah I am. Guess Ill be seeing you then." I said.

"Yep, so this is my stop, I need to go the other side to catch my ride." You said...

"OK. Take care on your way home. Get well and rest easy. Bye." As I said, smiling

"OK. Bye. See you tomorrow." You said smiling

As I watch you walk away slowly, a sudden surge of endorphins engulfed my body...

Yes you have that effect on me...

Wouldn't it be funny, that at the end of this book things would fall into place...

Yes, I'm still hoping...

Stupid to say...

But I am...

True, that I've said that I'm tired...

But that doesn't mean I'm stopping...

Besides, the greatest love around is the one that's worth all the hurt and hopelessness...

Martyrdom to some...

Stupid to some...

But this is how I am with him...

I AM TRULY HEAD-OVER-HEELS-IN-LOVE with YOU...

* blush *

2 comments:

ACRYLIQUE said...

If you two are an item. so BAGAY kayo. :)

daemon said...

@ ACRYLIQUE

some people just think we are...

actually i think we are, lol...

i really believe that hes my soulmate... =)

thing is, he's straight...

so im left to wonder and hope...

sigh

Text

Blogger Tricks

visitor stats

Popular Posts