Friday, June 26, 2009

Childhood - Michael Jackson



One of my all-time favorite Michael Jackson songs from his catalog...

I totally can relate...

though Ive had my childhood, I think what Ive lost were my teenage years...
the mistakes, the high-school concept of love... everything...

And I'm just living them all right now...

Thus the 'screwed' up life...

Then again, things will turn out for the better...

Im sure of it...

RIP Michael Jackson, may you find true peace and love in Heaven...


----

Childhood
Michael Jackson

Have you seen my Childhood?
I'm searching for the world that I come from
'Cause I've been looking around
In the lost and found of my heart...
No one understands me
They view it as such strange eccentricities...
'Cause I keep kidding around
Like a child, but pardon me...

People say I'm not okay
'Cause I love such elementary things...
It's been my fate to compensate,
for the Childhood
I've never known...

Have you seen my Childhood?
I'm searching for that wonder in my youth
Like pirates in adventurous dreams,
Of conquest and kings on the throne...

Before you judge me, try hard to love me,
Look within your heart then ask,
Have you seen my Childhood?

People say I'm strange that way
'Cause I love such elementary things,
It's been my fate to compensate,
for the Childhood I've never known...

Have you seen my Childhood?
I'm searching for that wonder in my youth
Like fantastical stories to share
The dreams I would dare, watch me fly...

Before you judge me, try hard to love me.
The painful youth I've had

Have you seen my Childhood...

2 comments:

The Kid In The Front Row said...

Not heard this song in a long time.. then just heard it playing as I passed your blog, it blew me away. wonderful. touching. wow. thank you.

daemon said...

@ The Kid In The Front Row

glad you liked it... this is one of my all time fave MJ songs...

one of MJs song that really speaks how he's feeling...

this is what, in my opinion, MJ longing for...

he's in search of that 'childhood' which he lost growing up...

Text

Blogger Tricks

visitor stats

Popular Posts