Sunday, August 10, 2008

so far... (pt 2)

...

To get myself out of the state that I was/am in...

Ive been hanging out with the brus and the girls...

First of was my last weekend movie-night with the brus...

---

So last week, me and the brus had a movie-night...

we saw 'The Mummy : Rise of the Dragon Emperor'...

My take on the whole movie...

Entertaining x 2...

Though I think the franchise received a huge blow...

well for one, rachel weisz wasnt in the cast...

and, the movie was more brawns than brain...

the last two installments tackled a deeper history of the

characters...

* sigh *

but even so, Im still on 'The Mummy' franchise train...

After the movie, got a text from Sim that there was an impromptu birthday party / get-together for Norman...

so after much hooplah on who was going...

Me, Jason and Bryan separated with the group and off we went to Sims place...

So at Sims place... found out that he had already invited their friends over...

Seeing (a) some familiar face(s), it made me smile...

That in itself was already a highlight for me...

I knew that the night was going to pick-up...

I needed a relaxed environment with good company...

and the night didnt fail me...

So after some drinking, chit-chatting we started to play cards...

Its been awhile since Ive done 'pusoy-dos'...

But apparently a quick jolt of a game was all I needed to get back the feel of playing...

after awhile, we were asked to join a game of poker...

which was entirely new for me...

so after a quick lesson from joseph...

I was able to get a good feel of the game...

A couple of rounds passed, I won two out of the number of plays we had...

I guess Im a good player, then again, that cant really say how good of a player I am...

I need more practice...

and Im keeping myself wide open for a good round of pokers with friends...

* hint * hint *

It was around 3 in the morning then when Bryan and Jason decided to call it a night...

I honestly didnt want to leave...

but the night has done its part...

and even for a while I have been relieved and relaxed...

plus, it was an unexpected and most welcome turn of events...

love it...

thanks guys... thanks for the great company... =)

heres to more and more oppurtunities to hang out with you guys...

* cheers *

continued...

No comments:

Text

Blogger Tricks

visitor stats

Popular Posts