Sunday, May 31, 2009

the truth...

the truth is...

everytime i see same-sex-male couples...

my inner-self, crawls to a corner...

bows my head, and i find my inner-self sobbing...

yes... im green with envy...

sure, i'm as happy as the next single gay guy out there...

but as i look at how happy they are..

at how they're building their future...

i weep for my current situation...

is happiness to much to ask for?

i think i deserve it...

i guess, that love story i was expecting God to finish writing...

isnt yet finished...

that or...

i was never meant to have one...

...

...

3 comments:

Boi Wander said...

you'll be fine. don't rush it. ^_^
u'll find the one soon enough.

daemon said...

@ boi wander - love for me is as elusive as treasure for a treasure hunter...

* sigh *

The Itinerant said...

tahan na... somebody loves you...

Text

Blogger Tricks

visitor stats

Popular Posts