Monday, April 27, 2009

vintage...

so I'm digging cars lately...

would have gotten one if all of 'this' hadn't happened...

but then again, I'm glad it did...

so I was surfing over my fave world trivia site darkroastedblend...

and i got wind of these amazing cars...



they are produced by an independent car company, Morgan Motor Company,
which sells these babies for $44,000 for a base model and would go up high as $300,000...

the exclusivity of the car has a waiting list of over to more than a year...

each car is hand-made from metal and wood

from the roster of the cars that are on the site, the following got my attention...

a 1964 Morgan SLR

http://lh4.ggpht.com/_hVOW2U7K4-M/SfPX38ZdXvI/AAAAAAAA_r8/Nu2YvcvWOWM/s800/yukltrkukrjyjfghfv.jpg

a Morgan Aero8


and the futuristic looking Morgan "AeroMax"


yum...

would want one of these babies around the metro...

=)

No comments:

Text

Blogger Tricks

visitor stats

Popular Posts