Wednesday, March 25, 2009

a left turn

i take pride in the fact that ive stayed friends with my (only) ex...

and because ive loads of free time, i decided to meet up with my ex...

so last wednesday, mar 18, we met up...

had lunch in big buddha...

last time we were here was on our 9th month a couple of years ago...

we got around to talking...

caught up on each others life...

hes doing actually well...

hes finally got a stable career...

hes finally doing well in his life...

things that ive asked of him before...

it never just came into fruition when we were together...

after that day...

i thought about why i let him go...

i was having regrets...

and i know that they will remain as such...

he is my first-love... and he will always be here in me...

looking back, it was foolish of me to 'entertain' the thought...

one that will never ever be...

foolish of me to think that with him gone...

id be better off...

truth be told...

i wouldnt probably be in 'this' scenario if i never 'cheated'...

i wouldnt probably be alone...

but then again...

things could be the opposite...

i feel foolish, for doing the right things...

because usually, in my world - things go bad...

* sniff *

this one, i can never take back...

that im sure off...

No comments:

Text

Blogger Tricks

visitor stats

Popular Posts