Saturday, November 01, 2008

just a thought...

as i was pondering, to which i usually do...

something struck me...

what if two souls, which is androgynous in nature, were meant to be together

but certain circumstances does not allow them to be?

its a sad position to find one-self in...

im trusting my instinct on this one...

and im putting myself out there (as always)...

yes... i have a strong feeling that WE are kindred souls...

soul-mates...

laugh and cringe for all you want...

its what i believe in...

its what BOTH the heart and mind is telling me...

'di na ako natuto'...

yes, ill never learn...

and ill never tell my heart to stop...

thats one thing you should never do...

even when the odds are stacked against you...

im hoping...

i always do...

1 comment:

E said...

the glass is half full :-) nice...sweet..

Text

Blogger Tricks

visitor stats

Popular Posts