Sunday, February 17, 2008

long stuff...

im finding it weird to be where i am right now...

- makes sense?

i dont know why...

maybe its just because i never expected to be here...

see, i never expected to meet other people, to which i can call friends, outside of my current circle...

i can classify myself to be both an introvert and extrovert...

i can be sociable... im not a snob...

hell, i dont have any right to be a snob...

anyway...

its been a good couple of weeks since ive formally met gym friends (Mark and Jason)...

and im really enjoying the company...

no offense meant to my barkada, but getting to talk with "my people" is really comforting...

you get to hear "my people" opinions about "my people" stuff...

so im really enjoying it for that, plus hanging out with them makes me feel that i belong...

---

anyway so last friday, after gym... me, jason, mark and james went out for dinner...

i thought that it was just going to be the four (4) of us...

it turned out that we would be accompanied by some other gym people whom i didnt know...

and to whom i classified as the popular kids...

ehrm. commercial... i have this tendency to make everything "high-school-ified", i tent to classify people as the geeks, the jocks, the cheerleaders and the popular-ones...

they too me are the popular-kids...

pathetic ba? hehehe

so the night went on... mark introduced me to them... i found myslef a bit akward...

im not really used to this...

good thing mark and jason kept the mood ok for me...

so, afte dinner, we called it a night at around 1030pm...

commercial again, on the way to the jeepney/bus stop... i spotted "him"... yeah of all the places... great? right? hell no... i just hate it when "he" is being displayed in front of me, and i freaking know that i cant do anything... *sigh*

---

saturday... me, mark uy, jason, mark and james were set to have dinner, watch a movie (Jumper) and go clubbing after...

too bad things really didnt turn out the way i imagined it to be...

first off, we decided to do a quick dinner at Big Buddha...

now knowing me, my ex and my college-folks, Big Buddha has been a part of our staple "date"/"gimik" diet... and they have never failed in the service area...

until now...

we got to order our food at around 830. so we expected the food to be served at 8 quarter.

At first, time didnt seem relevant...

but when the clock passed 845 pm... still no food... we started to get a bit worried...

and to some extent, aggitated...

so, unfortunately for us, our food didnt arrive on time.. it was around 900pm + when our food was delivered...

saddly we got pissed off the whole thing and decided to cancel the order...

well i guess thats the resto's fault...

but that still doesnt change my impression of Big Buddha...

anyway, the guys decided to buy snack-substituted dinners... me and mark opted not to buy anything as to we were still full from our earlier snacks...

so we got in just in time to see the trailers...

the movie was about two hours long... and as far as movie reviews are concerned, i say baaaahhhh to all of them...

i dont have anything against "hardcore sci-fi geeks"... i am one too... believe me...

i took the movie for what it is... it wasnt hardcore sci-fi, which was nice for a change...

and i really really enjoyed the movie...

though i have to say that i was a wee bit annoyed by the girl/s who kept on laughing eventhough there wasnt anything funny on screen...


1 comment:

chase / chubz said...

im finding it weird to be where i am right now.
yup, i have those days din..
ehehehhe

your ex seem to be eveywhere.. what a bummer.

Text

Blogger Tricks

visitor stats

Popular Posts