Saturday, January 16, 2010

the way things are...

so its been 4 mos since i started with my work...

also a month of moving back and forth from our office in makati
to another office in mandaluyong...

the first few times was a complete struggle...

i could never leave makati...

the sights, sounds, smell...

the people...

its different...

ive always said that makati is my new york...

and most people would agree it is...

so the thought of leaving makati is a bit too hard...

but, the work i do is really growing on me...

im slowly slowly learning the ropes...

and its fun...

this is a strange feeling for me...

especially with regards to work...

ive never been the type to be this 'concerned' with work before...

maybe i like the people at my office...

maybe i just respect them that much...

i like what i do now...

strange as it is...

this is completely different...

its weird...

but its just the way things are...

=)

1 comment:

Dhon said...

I agree.. i recently just changed company/Job.. awkward at first.. but you learn to catch on..

Like what they say.. we are always resistant to change...

Have a good one!

Text

Blogger Tricks

visitor stats

Popular Posts