Thursday, December 31, 2009
just say it...
you can have me all to yourself...
just say it...
ill gladly drop everything...
just say it...
i just dont want to alone no more...
just say it...
1 comment:
Boying Opaw
said...
wow! pero teka. baka kelangan din ikaw mag say something. go! say it!!!!!
4:18 AM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Text
Blogger Tricks
Home
Popular Posts
Untitled
"I would never sacrifice my social life for running..." said one my friends during an ending to a good night out in malate. It was...
change?
ive been debating for soo long about changing my hairstyle... i dont know if ill be able to rock "semi-kal" look... nor would i be...
blog things...
What Gerald Villamil Means You are deeply philosophical and thoughtful. You tend to analyze every aspect of your life.You are intuitive, br...
riddled
ok... so i met this guy... i would describe him as cute... he's 5'5,24,has mixed blood (although just 1/16th of it),fair skinned,ave...
(no title)
someone passed a text message to me this morning... "its amazing how you continue to love someone you should not... maybe because tryi...
amici deliziosi...
way way back in high school, i bought this italian-english dictionary... just to teach myself a bit of italian... * i have this thing with f...
Dropping You
Slowly as [the] tears dry from my eyes I realize How much I’ve been holding on But now I’m letting go Of something I should have long ago I’...
tattoo...
Saw an episode of Miami Ink recently... I must say, tattoo-design is a field that i havent considered... Anyway, after that... I have this ...
officially out...
yes folks... mark this day... june 18 2008... the day that i outed myself to my parents... ... ... long story... ... ... it feels akward... ...
lines
"There's only two types of people in the world The ones that entertain, and the ones that observe Well baby, I'm a put-on-a-s...
1 comment:
wow! pero teka. baka kelangan din ikaw mag say something. go! say it!!!!!
Post a Comment