"If pain must come, may it come quickly.
Because I have a life to live, and I need to live it in the best way possible.
If he has to make a choice, may he make it now.
Then I will either wait for him or forget him.
Waiting is painful.
Forgetting is painful.
But not knowing which to do is the worst kind of suffering."
- Paulo Coelho
-----
i held on too long...
i suffered the most...
in the end...
i was the loser..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Text
Popular Posts
-
"I would never sacrifice my social life for running..." said one my friends during an ending to a good night out in malate. It was...
-
ive been debating for soo long about changing my hairstyle... i dont know if ill be able to rock "semi-kal" look... nor would i be...
-
What Gerald Villamil Means You are deeply philosophical and thoughtful. You tend to analyze every aspect of your life.You are intuitive, br...
-
ok... so i met this guy... i would describe him as cute... he's 5'5,24,has mixed blood (although just 1/16th of it),fair skinned,ave...
-
someone passed a text message to me this morning... "its amazing how you continue to love someone you should not... maybe because tryi...
-
way way back in high school, i bought this italian-english dictionary... just to teach myself a bit of italian... * i have this thing with f...
-
Slowly as [the] tears dry from my eyes I realize How much I’ve been holding on But now I’m letting go Of something I should have long ago I’...
-
Saw an episode of Miami Ink recently... I must say, tattoo-design is a field that i havent considered... Anyway, after that... I have this ...
-
yes folks... mark this day... june 18 2008... the day that i outed myself to my parents... ... ... long story... ... ... it feels akward... ...
-
"There's only two types of people in the world The ones that entertain, and the ones that observe Well baby, I'm a put-on-a-s...
2 comments:
I agree.. i have been in that Fork on a road.. where the most painful part is not knowing what to do..or what to choose..
is it worth it? if not, then for pete's sake, LET GO!!!!!
Post a Comment