trust...
it seems to be the main focus of whats wrong in my life...
i dont know really... but im just like that with everyone...
regardless of the degree of my relationship...
...
...
i really really want to get it off my chest... but the call to go to bed is sooo strong...
...
...
guess ill have to put this on hold for a while...
well, its either that or i just dont feel that blogging what happened between me and bryan
is important...
lately... i dont feel that hes important to me anymore...
as i to him...
...
...
crap, my minds fucked up again...
...
...
theres nothing really nice to write about right now...
...
...
fuck it...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Text
Popular Posts
-
"I would never sacrifice my social life for running..." said one my friends during an ending to a good night out in malate. It was...
-
ive been debating for soo long about changing my hairstyle... i dont know if ill be able to rock "semi-kal" look... nor would i be...
-
What Gerald Villamil Means You are deeply philosophical and thoughtful. You tend to analyze every aspect of your life.You are intuitive, br...
-
ok... so i met this guy... i would describe him as cute... he's 5'5,24,has mixed blood (although just 1/16th of it),fair skinned,ave...
-
someone passed a text message to me this morning... "its amazing how you continue to love someone you should not... maybe because tryi...
-
way way back in high school, i bought this italian-english dictionary... just to teach myself a bit of italian... * i have this thing with f...
-
Slowly as [the] tears dry from my eyes I realize How much I’ve been holding on But now I’m letting go Of something I should have long ago I’...
-
Saw an episode of Miami Ink recently... I must say, tattoo-design is a field that i havent considered... Anyway, after that... I have this ...
-
yes folks... mark this day... june 18 2008... the day that i outed myself to my parents... ... ... long story... ... ... it feels akward... ...
-
"There's only two types of people in the world The ones that entertain, and the ones that observe Well baby, I'm a put-on-a-s...
No comments:
Post a Comment