ive always believed in the concept of karma...
but lately it seems that karma is not working the way its s'posed to...
its either that or the world is just fucked up that it allows those
who don't deserve to get 'good' karma...
i think the world is fucked up...
i mean come on, cheaters, players... those that deserve 'bad'
karma - are those the ones that actually get more 'guys'...
i dont wash my hands off anything ive done before...
but compared to most of the 'friends' i know... what ive done
is incomparable to what they've done...
i despise people who lie and those who cheat... and those
who think its ok to do so...
and yet, these are the same people who get to have it all...
and it sucks...
so much...
why cant i have what 'they' have...
dont i deserve a reward for being by-the-book?
for being a relatively good guy...
im going to be selfish and say - yes...
karma... work with me, why dont you...
come on... all im asking for are a couple of breaks...
come on...
please...
being lonely doesnt sit well with me...
it just doesnt...
* sigh *
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Text
Popular Posts
-
ive been debating for soo long about changing my hairstyle... i dont know if ill be able to rock "semi-kal" look... nor would i be...
-
"I would never sacrifice my social life for running..." said one my friends during an ending to a good night out in malate. It was...
-
What Gerald Villamil Means You are deeply philosophical and thoughtful. You tend to analyze every aspect of your life.You are intuitive, br...
-
ok... so i met this guy... i would describe him as cute... he's 5'5,24,has mixed blood (although just 1/16th of it),fair skinned,ave...
-
someone passed a text message to me this morning... "its amazing how you continue to love someone you should not... maybe because tryi...
-
way way back in high school, i bought this italian-english dictionary... just to teach myself a bit of italian... * i have this thing with f...
-
Slowly as [the] tears dry from my eyes I realize How much I’ve been holding on But now I’m letting go Of something I should have long ago I’...
-
Saw an episode of Miami Ink recently... I must say, tattoo-design is a field that i havent considered... Anyway, after that... I have this ...
-
yes folks... mark this day... june 18 2008... the day that i outed myself to my parents... ... ... long story... ... ... it feels akward... ...
-
"There's only two types of people in the world The ones that entertain, and the ones that observe Well baby, I'm a put-on-a-s...
No comments:
Post a Comment