who would have thunk that id be in this situation...
two, seriously?...
three if you add the other one...
the first two bring about a new feeling...
but theyre mixed...
a bit hessitant...
a bit careful...
but among them...
only one stands out...
only one stays inside here...
its not that easy to replace the one...
not that...
if only that one would realize...
and finally give me the answer that ive been longing for...
no matter how good or bad it is...
i just want to know from the one...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Text
Popular Posts
-
"I would never sacrifice my social life for running..." said one my friends during an ending to a good night out in malate. It was...
-
ive been debating for soo long about changing my hairstyle... i dont know if ill be able to rock "semi-kal" look... nor would i be...
-
What Gerald Villamil Means You are deeply philosophical and thoughtful. You tend to analyze every aspect of your life.You are intuitive, br...
-
ok... so i met this guy... i would describe him as cute... he's 5'5,24,has mixed blood (although just 1/16th of it),fair skinned,ave...
-
someone passed a text message to me this morning... "its amazing how you continue to love someone you should not... maybe because tryi...
-
Slowly as [the] tears dry from my eyes I realize How much I’ve been holding on But now I’m letting go Of something I should have long ago I’...
-
way way back in high school, i bought this italian-english dictionary... just to teach myself a bit of italian... * i have this thing with f...
-
Saw an episode of Miami Ink recently... I must say, tattoo-design is a field that i havent considered... Anyway, after that... I have this ...
-
yes folks... mark this day... june 18 2008... the day that i outed myself to my parents... ... ... long story... ... ... it feels akward... ...
-
a gem i found listening to PCD Doll Domination Extended CD... and yes, it screams to me... i should take the advice... i need to love myself...
No comments:
Post a Comment