so'ok, ive been on writing slump for the past month...
this month aint no different, i guess...
---
lately ive been going out like crazy...
well not like paris-hilton crazy...
but its more often than i used to...
its more of an every saturday thing...
my feet seems to be 'itching' (among other things) to go out...
---
ive been clubbing for the sole purpose of 'meeting' someone...
in the past months that ive gone out...
ive found that that was next to impossible...
makes me question all the hard-work that ive put through at the gym...
hmm...
is it because i dont smile as much?
that or its just that im not 'attractive'?
its weird, how i look forward to clubbing to escape reality...
and yet i dread about going home empty handed...
i know...
i seem to go on forever about this 'situation'...
and the last thing i want my friends to think is how stubborn i am...
but come on...
please please 'indulge' me...
its my reality...
no matter how much friends believe in you...
its how strangers look at me and...
how unlucky a im in the dating department that affects me the most...
i cant be thick-skinned...
not anymore...
not in this aspect...
---
sigh...
on a more happy note...
well...
hmm, i honestly cant think of one...
well the most that i can make out of this season are the parties...
its that one thing that im honestly and purely looking forward too...
having a great time with close friends...
theres none much to say in this part...
* bore * boo * bore *
---
sigh...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Text
Popular Posts
-
"I would never sacrifice my social life for running..." said one my friends during an ending to a good night out in malate. It was...
-
ive been debating for soo long about changing my hairstyle... i dont know if ill be able to rock "semi-kal" look... nor would i be...
-
What Gerald Villamil Means You are deeply philosophical and thoughtful. You tend to analyze every aspect of your life.You are intuitive, br...
-
ok... so i met this guy... i would describe him as cute... he's 5'5,24,has mixed blood (although just 1/16th of it),fair skinned,ave...
-
someone passed a text message to me this morning... "its amazing how you continue to love someone you should not... maybe because tryi...
-
Slowly as [the] tears dry from my eyes I realize How much I’ve been holding on But now I’m letting go Of something I should have long ago I’...
-
way way back in high school, i bought this italian-english dictionary... just to teach myself a bit of italian... * i have this thing with f...
-
Saw an episode of Miami Ink recently... I must say, tattoo-design is a field that i havent considered... Anyway, after that... I have this ...
-
yes folks... mark this day... june 18 2008... the day that i outed myself to my parents... ... ... long story... ... ... it feels akward... ...
-
a gem i found listening to PCD Doll Domination Extended CD... and yes, it screams to me... i should take the advice... i need to love myself...
2 comments:
it seems that the daemon is on search mode. but what he's searching for i really do not know.
don't fret, man. sometimes, you will find that one in the most unexpected places.
What Mr John Stanley said holds true. To add to it, definitely you can't find love in clubs. I mean, most peeps in the club are there to find the quickest way to get through the night. Else, I'd think it would have to be elsewhere.
Post a Comment