"you know you are in love
when all sense of logic is thrown out the window
and the only thing working in your body is your heart"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Text
Popular Posts
-
ive been debating for soo long about changing my hairstyle... i dont know if ill be able to rock "semi-kal" look... nor would i be...
-
"I would never sacrifice my social life for running..." said one my friends during an ending to a good night out in malate. It was...
-
What Gerald Villamil Means You are deeply philosophical and thoughtful. You tend to analyze every aspect of your life.You are intuitive, br...
-
ok... so i met this guy... i would describe him as cute... he's 5'5,24,has mixed blood (although just 1/16th of it),fair skinned,ave...
-
someone passed a text message to me this morning... "its amazing how you continue to love someone you should not... maybe because tryi...
-
way way back in high school, i bought this italian-english dictionary... just to teach myself a bit of italian... * i have this thing with f...
-
Slowly as [the] tears dry from my eyes I realize How much I’ve been holding on But now I’m letting go Of something I should have long ago I’...
-
Saw an episode of Miami Ink recently... I must say, tattoo-design is a field that i havent considered... Anyway, after that... I have this ...
-
yes folks... mark this day... june 18 2008... the day that i outed myself to my parents... ... ... long story... ... ... it feels akward... ...
-
"There's only two types of people in the world The ones that entertain, and the ones that observe Well baby, I'm a put-on-a-s...
2 comments:
then i have to say that being inlove is scary...
but at the same time being in love is one of the greatest feelings in this world...
sobra...
be afraid of everything else...
but dont be afraid of falling in love...
never at that...
Post a Comment