hey guys... its been awhile...
been busy... this past few weeks...
twas Generali Pilipinas' Christmas Party last night...
loads of fun... lots of good looking people (lots of bad ones too)...
well ill be uploading some pics later... for now, ill leave you guys with a video from our group...
Team Marimax...
this has kept me busy for the past few weeks...
unfortunately in last nights "competition" we got snubbed off the top 3 list..
and to think, ours was the best looking MUSIC VIDEO...
crap... the group that won wouldnt stand a chance against us in a REAL MUSIC VIDEO contest...
bitter? I know... hey im like that... just because the video we did was above everyone elses...
at least thats what the majority thought... thing is, the majority didnt vote... =(
it was a core team that decided our fate...
anyway heres our vid...
and heres the vid of the group who won... * rolls eye in disgust *
now, judge for yourself...
and yes, im still bitter...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Text
Popular Posts
-
"I would never sacrifice my social life for running..." said one my friends during an ending to a good night out in malate. It was...
-
ive been debating for soo long about changing my hairstyle... i dont know if ill be able to rock "semi-kal" look... nor would i be...
-
What Gerald Villamil Means You are deeply philosophical and thoughtful. You tend to analyze every aspect of your life.You are intuitive, br...
-
ok... so i met this guy... i would describe him as cute... he's 5'5,24,has mixed blood (although just 1/16th of it),fair skinned,ave...
-
someone passed a text message to me this morning... "its amazing how you continue to love someone you should not... maybe because tryi...
-
Slowly as [the] tears dry from my eyes I realize How much I’ve been holding on But now I’m letting go Of something I should have long ago I’...
-
way way back in high school, i bought this italian-english dictionary... just to teach myself a bit of italian... * i have this thing with f...
-
Saw an episode of Miami Ink recently... I must say, tattoo-design is a field that i havent considered... Anyway, after that... I have this ...
-
yes folks... mark this day... june 18 2008... the day that i outed myself to my parents... ... ... long story... ... ... it feels akward... ...
-
a gem i found listening to PCD Doll Domination Extended CD... and yes, it screams to me... i should take the advice... i need to love myself...
3 comments:
im excited to see those photos..
wow, the new toyota hunchback model.. damn..
thats one hot car!
umm...not to offend you..but the winning video is much more fun and interesting to watch....
to each his own i guess...
no offense meant, it does reflect the taste level of the people at my office and some...
ive accepted that fact already...
thanks for dropping by... =)
Post a Comment